Callum And The Scary Ghost

Callum and the Scary Ghost
By Callum English
A boy called Callum was walking down the street. Callum walked up to a dark door and when he opened it, it went ‘screeecchhh’. He walked into the house and he dropped into a deep, deep hole.
It was the basement of the old house. Callum walked around.“Arrrrrrrrr!!!”He saw a ghost. “Mum!” he screamed, but she was not there she was at home.
So Callum went to the phone and tried to call the police but the phone did not work. (what was the scared boy to do)?
Callum left the house as fast as he could and ran to his friend Ronalds house, he busted through the door all scared and explained to Ronald what had happened.
Ronald didn’t believe him so they went back to the house to see the scary ghost! When they arrived they heard noises from upstairs so they walked quietly up to the first level. The noises where coming from the first door, when they opened it they heard hissing and rustling it was such a scary noise.
All of sudden something came rushing at them that looked like the ghost callum had seen, but as it got closer it changes from being white and scary to fat and hairy.
All along it was a wombat which was stuck inside a fitted sheet of one of the beds. Both the boys laughed and they weren’t scared anymore. It is always good when you have a friend like Ronald to help you feel safe. The End

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!