The Five Lucky Dragons

On a mysterious red cloud lives 5 lucky dragons, each dragon has special talents and a special name. The dragon that had a very smart brain was called Jake, the one with bright coloured wings was called Thomas, the dragon next to Jake was called Anthony who had very strong teeth and a magical dragon called Alexander was good at magic, also the last one could bring happiness to people who have done very good deeds and he was called Brian.
One day Alexander cast a magical golden orb on Jake’s cloud and Anthony’s cloud except Thomas because he had his wings but Brian’s tail began to get pulled, it was Kenny! Kenny was an evil black dragon and he had strong magic just like Alexander! The power was the same the skill was the same and everything that Alexander can do was the same! Then Kenny cast a magical golden orb on Brian and Brian began to disappear very quickly. Soon Brian found himself at Kenny’s lair locked inside a laser cage which can’t be opened until somebody has said secret words which have never been told to anybody but the others have been struggling hard to find Brian, then Alexanders eyes lit up “I’ve got an idea! I will make Jake’s eye vision show him where Kenny has hidden him!” So the magical Alexander got one of his special orbs and cast it on smart Jake. Then Jakes eye vision began to show him Kenny’s lair and poor Brian where he has been locked up. Then Jake told Anthony where he was and smoke began to come out of his nose furiously and he shouted “I will defeat him once and for all!!!” Then they all rushed to Kenny’s lair and Jake told them where Brian was hidden.
Alexander told them to split to look for Brian but before they had split up Thomas quickly reminded them to be careful of his evil black army of deadly scorpions and be careful of the fake Brian which Jake forgot to add. Then as quick as light, Alexander cast 2 magical orbs on Jake and anthony which allowed them to float on air, a red line outlined them which gave them defence, allowed them to breathe fire, teleport very fast and talk from a distance. After that they went searching for them but then at the same time each of the dragon’s faced a deadly black scorpion, all of them breathed a powerful flame right in their eyes! But then Thomas has heard Brian’s voice so he flew up to his cage and asked Alexander from distance to distance and Alexander said in an echoing voice “Evil Shadow” so Thomas said those words and he realised he was the fake Brian but they rescued the wrong one then Anthony found Kenny so he bit him and he was defeated and they lived happily in a safe distance away…

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!