Zelda

Once upon a time there lived a normal little girl called Zelda. Zelda’s father was very mean and nasty. He kept her locked up inside their house. One day there was a carnival and Zelda escaped because she really wanted to go to the carnival.

At the carnival the challenge was to find a magic pillar. Zelda found the magic pillar and ate it not knowing what it was. She became the Twilight Princess. She got different parents and even got powers! She could do everything except eat food. She thought that was a problem but that is what the Twilight Princess was supposed to do. Every time Zelda ate food she got sick.

Zelda made a few friends like the Dark Princess but she could not make friends with any people on Earth. She made something for a person that definitely did not work! She thought and thought. She said to herself “if I can do that I can do this”.

Then she suddenly she thought of an idea. She would save someone. So she went to save someone. She saved someone and she became famous and so powerful that she could even kill her dad if she needed to. She could eat food too.

Zelda found a normal boy called Link. He had a shield and a sword. He had everything. He could kill Zelda’s dad without any powers at all! So Zelda married Link and Zelda even got a sword and shield all to herself.

Then just after they got married she got stolen! Link tried to find her but he couldn’t. Mia said “Zelda has been stolen by the Dark King. She is hanging like she’s dead. She’s at the dark castle”.

“I’ll save her” said Link but Mia said “you do need to go to the forest temple first”. So Link went to the forest temple. He saw huge spiders and he killed them with his slingshot. He knew they would be killed if he used his boomerang but that would be tricky! Link went on without even caring about the spiders. A few minus later the spiders came alive! This time he killed the spiders with his boomerang and finally he was over that problem.

He went to move on but Mia, who had followed Link said “Look, you must save the gorillas”. There were nine gorillas so he said to himself “I must save Zelda fast otherwise she will be dead”.

When he saved all the gorillas they formed a big long rope. Link swang along the gorillas and jumped off at the end of the ride to see a door. Link opened the door and saw a big monster in the dark. He killed the monster and got a piece of heart.

Finally he reached the Twilight Princess but she was more like a mean and grumpy princess because the Dark King gave her mean and grumpy powers. Link had to fight the princess. It was hard to fight the Twilight Princess who he loved! But sooner than ever she was laying on the floor looking dead. Mia quickly gave Zelda some powers of goodness and she became the good Twilight Princess again. Mia, Link and Zelda lived happily ever after.



FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!