Teh Princess And The Dragon

Once upon a time there lived a princess and a dragon. The princess’s name was Kate and the dragon’s name was Jack. One day Kate went into the woods.

Suddenly she smelt smoke behind her. She looked behind her. It was a dragon. She ran and the dragon followed Kate. She was very very scared and ran fast. The dragon got puffed out so Kate escaped to the castle.

The dragon slept under a tree until thunder woke him up. The dragon saw the castle and blew the top of the castle roof. The dragon saw the princess in the toilet and the dragon flew away. He was laughing. “Ha-ha-ha” and he never came back ever again.

Princess Kate was safe and lived happily ever after.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!