Jelly Heart

I grabbed my bag and ran off. The weight of it was pulling me down, my body was aching all over but somehow I just kept on going. Thinking of my mum and the danger she was in, while I ran around the corner and saw my old friendly home in front of me. Pushing with all my might, the door slammed to the cold ground. I could feel my heart pounding as I franticly searched for Mum in the house. I tried to scream but all that came out was a little squeak. Was this the end? Grabbing the telephone with sweaty hands as I dialled 000. I made sure that no one knew who I was. Sirens wailing out the front of my house, as tears were pouring down my pale face, I entered the bathroom to escape. I see mum lying in the bath not breathing. I grabbed her and slowly I see her pulse coming back to life. I hope the police will help her, I run off and I pray I did enough.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!