Zoe Woods Dairy 2005

Zoe woods
2005 dairy!!!



Texas America, Tuesday 14th of March 2005
Just an ordinary day! I was hanging my clothes on the line, watching my daughter Honey in the garden. I had never been happier in my life before, everything was going so well. I had a job at the local hairdresser. Although my husband is still fighting for our country at war, I wish he didn’t go to war.


Wednesday 15 of March 2005 Texas America
Today I went to work like usual, but I felt confused something didn’t seem right. I didn’t feel right, I kept thinking of these horrible things, like hurricanes and tornados, and other horrible weather conditions.


Thursday 16 of March 2005
Today I woke up and put the local news channel. I looked at the forecast, overcast, rain and heavy winds. I felt like something was wrong my stomach was in pain.

Thursday 17 of March 2005 2:30pm
I just came back from work and I’m extorted. I can hear screams and gushes of wind, so I stepped outside to get a closer look, from the distance saw people screaming, pieces of wood flying in the air. I think to myself RUN! RUN! RUN! Then I think about honey she’s sleeping she didn’t have a clue on what is happening!

Friday 17 of March 2005 8:24 am
Where am l? Where’s honey, I screamed out “HONEY!” I heard a little voice saying “mummy, mummy I’m over here” I ran as fast as I could but it was too late> Honey had died! She was such a beautiful little girl!

Tuesday 21st of March 2005 11:00
I can’t believe I have lost my little girl, it feels like I have lost a part of me that will never come back. She was my best friend!

Wednesday 22nd of March 2005 2:30pm
I don’t want to go back home, I am to scare to. A lot of people were living where the hurricane hit. A lot of people lost their family members and loved ones.


Thursday 23rd of March 2005 2:35pm
I remember this time last week and what had happened it feels like it was a dream but sadly it wasn’t. I lost my best friend last week. The only hope I have it that my husband is safe and he didn’t get struck by it.

Friday 24th of March 2005
Today I want to do nothing I just want to roll up into a ball and never want to look at anyone. Nothing could cheer me up nothing!!!

Monday 21st of March 2006
It’s been a year since the Katrina hurricane. I’m still waiting for my husband to come back. I have been

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!