Sam And A Dog

One day Sam bought a dog from the pet shop. Can I have the one with spots please? Yes you can. I’m going to name her Milly. That’s a nice name said the shop keeper. Sam was getting dog food at Kmart. The dog is lovely with spots. The dog is quiet and doesn’t make a noise. The dog is sweet little puppy. Sam took the dog to the park. The dog got lost in the trees I found. Sam played fetch with the dog. The dog was grumpy. So Sam and Milly went home. The dog was shy. Sam was rich and spoiled the dog. The next day it was snowing down really hard on the roof of the house. Sam was charming boy and looked after his dog. The dog was outside all night. When we got up the dog was cold so he went to the heater. The heater was warm. Sam has brown eyes and long hair and she wore a dress with butterflies on it.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!