Haunted House

I woke so excited, yes! I’m moving house. I was packing all my needs into my family’s car, so were my family. It was me Josh, my 17 year old brother Nick, my 18 year old sister Nikky, my mum Jane and my dad Chris, moving house. We were in the car driving up the drive way of our new house, we were full of emotion.
When we opened the door of our new house there were a lot of cob webs. When my family and I were choosing our rooms, I went up to the top story of the house where there was an attic. I thought to myself, “maybe I could go up there and see what there is”. I opened the door, I heard laughing coming from the closet………and………….I ………saw….........an………………..evil……………….Doll!!!!!!!!!!. It had the name Chucky written on it. Chucky was trying to stab me continuously. The look in the doll’s eye was so horrifying and visious. I screamed out “MUM” ,“DAD” as loud as I could, they came up and said, “What?” and I said, “Look!!!!” My dad pulled out a shotgun and shot the evil doll through the face.
We nearly fainted because we were so scared. So that night the family and I had a discussion about how the house is haunted. Everyone was so scared, so was I. We could not move house because we did not have enough money. So weall cautiously went to bed. We all slept in the same room. It was the morning,I could hear a large amount of rain, thunder and lightning coming down.”Aaaahhhhh” I was floating in the air on top of my bed and I got pulled around down the stairs. I was just left on the ground. I started crying, “I’ve just being pulled around the house by a possesd girl”. I thought to myself that me and my family have to move house, “we can’t just live in a haunted house”.
I begged my parents to move house. They said “we don’t have enough money”. Then I said “wait, why don’t we ask grandma and grandpa”. Then my parents said “that’s a good idea. “yay” I said. So the family and I drove there, we were so happy to have the money.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!