That Guy Named Bob

That guy Bob
One random day a guy named bob was walking down the street when BAM pancake flew out the sky hit him right in the eyeball.

The guy named bob was like “YOU GOT NO PANCAKE MIX PANCAKE” actually he says puncake mix but it doesn’t sound right so yeah, TRAINS!
When bob got home he sat on his bed thinking “let’s watch the wiggles.

Bob is 64 and loves Ferris wheels cars 2 and Madagascar also he still where’s diapers/Johnson’s soft and smooth, “I think that’s so bob”:]

Bobs favourite word is YOU ONLY LOVE OREOS short for YOLO bob loves Justin bieber he thinks he knows so much about music. My opinion WRONG!
When bob woke up he went to Coles for some pancake mix but was NONE! Bob was so angry he went all 360 on the manager and got banned for a year. Bob said “it was like mission impossible.”

ONE YEAR LATER

I AM ALOWED TO GO BACK TO COLES YES!
“ NO PUNCAKE MIX !”
THE END! TADAAA by alex allen


FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!