A Clear Step Into The Future

“Oh sorry,” said Jane as she lifts herself off the ground. She looked at the woman she ran into. “What’s your name,” asked Jane as she helped the woman up. “Bella,” she replied “My name is Bella” Jane looked at Bella as they looked exactly the same.
Jane looked at Bella from head to toe so did Bella. Bella explained how she came from the future. Bella told Jane that is actually is her but in the future. Jane asked why she had changed her name; it was because she thought it didn't suit her. Jane was surprised that she did that in the future of course.
Bella was 25 years old and Jane was only 9 years old. Bella told Jane all about her future, that she will go to Japan when she’s 17 and France when she’s 19 and said her boyfriend will take her! But she didn’t say who, “He will be your future husband” added Bella. Jane had never thought that she would get “married” she hated nearly every boy she new apart from Connor. She liked him but the problem is that she hasn’t told him. He likes her too but she doesn’t know .After a while they went out together to have dinner. They discussed about her relationship with Connor “maybe you should talk to him, it’s no good without you telling him,” exclaimed Bella. On the next day Bella invited Connor to talk to him about Jane
“What do you think of Jane?”
“Well, um I actually kind of like her” replied Connor, as he took another bite from his muffin.
“Well great” said Bella.
“Why is it great?” asked Connor.
“Because she likes you, that’s why!”
“Really, she does well that’s good, now I can ask her out,” exclaimed Connor with a hint of excitement in his voice.
Later that day, Bella went and told the exciting news to Jane. As soon as Bella met Jane in the city she told her the thrilling news, about what she had heard. As soon as Jane heard the news that Bella had for her it was obvious she was thrilled and nervous. Throughout the night Jane tumbled and turned not being able to sleep, because of what Bella had said to her. She kept thinking about how he will act at school she was nervous and never thought she will feel this nervous ever. The next day she had made a decision and said not to create a relationship until she is 15 hoping not to ruin the beginning of her life.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!