Let Me Be Who I Want To Be

On the 28th of May 1998 a beautiful girl was born her name was Annika. Annika grew up surrounded by boy cousins around her age. So as they (her cousins) got older she always played boyish games. So when she got in to kindergarten she would always hang out with the boys. Annika always preferred watching or playing sport or been outside then inside. But us she got older people were always telling her to changed so she went and done dancing to show that she still was a girl but she just liked to play sport more than your average girl and hang out with boys. But ballet was not her forestay. She did ballet for about a year. Then Annika got sick of ballet and when and did little hocky while she was doing hocket she had also started to swim. In hocky she would always hang out with this one boy on the field. She can never forget the time her skirt came undone and her boyfriend helped her do it back up or when she would run of the field and ask her mother for food. But she had to quit hockey because she got to dangerous. But Annika always did swimming from the day she started she fell in love with swimming she got called a water baby in her family. Annika than went and tried out gymnastics she did that for a few months till she had to stop because she was getting headaches from doing ford rolls and things like that she was devastated when she had to stop. She stopped doing sport for a number of years but then she got back into tennis she made it to dio in year 5 but didn’t get any further. But she was happy for just making it to dio. Then she gave up on tennis because here coach was not very good at running the place. Annika final went on to soccer and that is where she is now enjoying herself with her friend on her team her team made it to 4 grand finals in a row but lost all of them till it came to the last one a few weeks ago they won 3-2 her team were so happy once they heard the full time. so that is where Annika is to day and till this day she final is happy that she can prove to people that just because she is a girl doesn’t mean she has to be in to makeup and all the product like that.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!