UNDERDOG

One day there was a dog - his name was Spick. He lived in the city of America. Spick was 2yrs old (dog years) He loved to explore every day before his owners Jim and Kim got home. One day Spick found a red scarf but to him he imaged it was a cape so off he went with his new cape.
He wanted to learn how to fly. So as Spick was walking around thinking of way for him to learn to fly... he got caught but he didn’t know by what but when he started getting lifted off the ground and he started to shake but then he realised it was he’s owner Kim. He was so relieved.
She took him back home gave him a bath and washed the scarf to make sure it’s germ free. But Spick didn’t really care he thought germs where harmless “but you got to respect your owner” Spike muttered to himself but then he’s owner screamed “the dog the dog can talk”.
Her husband Jim entered the room telling he’s wife to calm down. Spike just walked out of the bathroom very causal like as if nothing happened and he never said a word.
So out the bathroom out the front door and went for another adventure. This time he saw an adventure that involved a Frisbee. As soon as it went by him he started to chase it faster and faster he said to himself “this is so cool it’s like my feet aren’t even touching the ground”. Then all of a sudden he’s feet wasn’t touching the ground he was flying but how how can this be possible?
So as he was going after the frisbee in every which way he realised that THERE’S NO BRAKES!!! “How do you stop this thing?” he shouted “I’m going to crash” but no one helped him because they were to amazed by what Spike was doing. Spike was amazed too but he knew he was going to CRASH “ow that hurt” said Spike. Ever since I got that scarf I have had all this magical...? Wait a minute that scarf must have human powers “last time I ever get a scarf out of an alley that smells like humans” Spike mumbled to himself.
“How oh how do I get rid of these awesome powers” Spikes said out loud. Everyone just stopped and stared. Spike yelled out to them “ STOP STARING AT ME I’m just a dog”. Spike wimped off back home where he saw his owners still trying to work out what happened half an hour ago.
Spike walked in though the doggy door into the room about to go to his bed but first he wanted to say something to his owners but when he spoke all they could hear was a normal dog. Because it was all a...
DREAM!!!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!