Taken By Zombies


While this group of teens were going on a holiday for Aaron’s birthday. They went to an amusement park called Thrill-mania. They went on a ride that changed everything. It was such a hot day so they went on a ride that they had already been on twice last time they had been to Thrill-mania. But this time it changed it was called “The Boat of Horror”, with water splashing everywhere and some zombies, well lots of zombies who were going berserk with laser pistols!
“There are zombies all over the place!” shouted Sean, who was 15 and the youngest there.
They dodged the lasers and sprinted to the exit that was in the corner; Aaron got there first.
“Hurry up!” screamed Aaron who turned 17 that day.
Once they were all there they tried to open the door but they couldn’t.
”It’s locked!” yelled Sophie who was also 17.
The zombies closed in until they couldn’t escape. The zombies threw a concussion grenade and the teenagers fell to the ground.
Before they knew it they were on a very scary island. There were skulls and skeletons. Everywhere they stepped it crunched beneath their sneakers. They were escorted to a fire and on the fire were gigantic pots of boiling water. Some water was even falling over the edges. There was a diving board and hundreds of zombies splashing and playing in it. They had to get out of there quickly otherwise there’s no doubt they would be dead in a flash! Sean got out his phone but the battery was almost dead, like they were going to be if they didn’t get out of there quickly.
“This is our only call so make it count.” said Sean.
Ring ring! Ring ring! They realised they called the wrong number so they re-dialled triple zero but the battery died.
“Damn it!” screamed Aaron.
“What will we do now?” asked Sophie.
“Who knows?” answered Sean.
“Maybe we’ll just stay here forever.” said Aaron sadly.
“Or we could plan an attack.” suggested Sophie.
“But how, there are only three of us and thousands of the zombies.” said Sean.
Right at that moment it started raining.
“Raining chocolate bunnies, how weird is that?” said Aaron as he picked one up and ate it.
“This is delicious” said Aaron happily.
They picked up all of them and ran to their cave.
“Nearly there.” said Sophie.
Then a helicopter flew right overhead.
“Hi I tracked you down when you called the police; hop in.” said the pilot as he landed.
They hopped in and flew right back to their hotel.
“Thanks mate!” said Aaron, breathing a gigantic sigh of relief.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!