Sarah And Abby

Once upon a time there was a mum, daughter, two dogs and a cat. The mum’s name was Sarah and the daughter’s name was Abby. One dog’s name was Ella and the other dog’s name was Megan.

One day the daughter and her mum went to the park and the daughter’s mum played with her. Then the daughter was hungry and it was nearly lunch. The mum said to Abby, “What do you want for lunch?” Abby said to her mum,
“I want fish and chips.”

After lunch Abby and her mum went home and Abby went to play with the cat, called Meg but the cat was gone. Abby was sad that the cat gone but her mum said to her, “She will be back. You just wait and see, Abby.” Abby’s mum said,
“It’s time for dinner, Abby.” Abby jumped up and ran inside and ate like a dog and when she finished her dinner she jumped up and ran outside and played with the dogs.

Then the cat, whose name was Meg, came back just like mum said she would. The dog, called Megan, chased the cat away and then Abby told Megan off and then Megan ran off and then Abby’s mum said, “Abby, you have to have your shower now. After the shower you can go too bed or stay up and watch T.V. and then go to sleep on the couch.”

The next morning Abby was still asleep on the couch because she was going to have a sleep-in. Then Abby woke up and jumped up and went to wake up her mum and she thought the only way to wake up her mum was to walk quietly into her room and shout loudly and say, “Wake up mum.” So she did.

Then they went to have breakfast. Afterwards they went to the park and to town to buy clothes for Abby. They went to have lunch and for lunch they had chips, nuggets, pasta, fish and nachos.

After lunch they went to Back Beach. Then they went back to the park. Then they went back to town to have dinner. For dinner it was chips, nuggets, pasta, fish and nachos.

After dinner Abby went to play with the two dogs. You might know Megan, the dog, but you still don’t know Ella, the other dog. Ella is a good dog…but Megan is a bad dog. Sometimes Megan is a good dog.

Abby started to play with the dogs and played catch. Abby threw the ball and the dogs went like thunder to get the ball. Megan was only three years old. Abby’s mum said to her, “It is time for your shower and after your shower you can stay up and watch T.V. or go to sleep in my bed.” Abby said,
“I will sleep in your room, mum.”

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!