Zane And The Sacred Boomerang

Zane and the sacred boomerang by Thomas McCormack
Once upon a time there was a volcano. Inside the core was a sacred boomerang that had magical powers. The volcano erupted and the boomerang flew to a village called Leinster and the father of the blacksmiths Cole found it and kept it. Years later when he had a son called Zane and when he was ten, Cole gave Zane the sacred boomerang and Cole said “Do not lose that boomerang because it has powers and it might get into the wrong hands”. He did not lose it until one day an evil lord called Garmerdon stole the sacred boomerang and took it to his secret lair and hid it in his safe. Zane lost hope but when he was back at his home, someone was there and not his family but a person named sensei Jay was at the front door waiting for him. He wanted to train Zane to be a ninja so that Zane could defeat lord Garmerdon and return the sacred boomerang. Zane and sensei Jay went to the training facility and Zane trained really hard for the fight of lord Garmerdon. After 1 year he was ready to fight him in his lair but sensei Jay had a test for him, he had to pass the four rooms of justice and so he did but then he had to face sensei Jay in the fourth and final room but before I talk about that story, I’ll talk about the other three rooms. The first room had steps and you have to say step of death otherwise you fall to your death. He succeed but when he got to the middle, two ninjas came and tried to stop Zane, actually there were three but one forgot to say step of death. He passed the first test but then it got more challengey. He had to face eight motorbike ninjas and he succeeds but he had to grab the motorbike ninja’s chains to defeat the ninjas. Then for the third test he had to face four cloud ninja’s and he almost got defeated again but he did a punch and a few kicks and the cloud ninja’s got defeated. He climbed up a mountain, crossed through a river but then finally he got to the end. As Zane was walking down and up a hill, Zane saw a door that said “you’ve done well ninja, now for the final test, beat me Sensei Jay and you are ready but if you don’t defeat me you have to train some more and then try again. He was ready and so he opened the door and he and sensei Jay was ready to fight against each other. It was a tough battle but he succeed. Zane was now ready to face lord Garmerdon and so he went to his secret lair, defeated lord Garmerdon and his skeleton army and returned home with the sacred boomerang. He returned home safely and unharmed.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!