Earth

There’s a place where anything is possible. You can live your dreams because all dreams come true. Your imagination runs wild. This place is enormous. There’s enough space for anything to fit. You can be anything you want to be. You’re in control of this place. Whatever you do happens. In this place you can fly. Everyone is important in their own unique way. We all have our own sense of style and personality that’s what makes us an individual. Every day is different filled with a variety of activities. You can participate in as many as you like.

This is a place of love. Love for your family, friends and partners. Each love is different and has its own feelings to the relationship. Friendships are made here and sometimes they can bloom into something more. Here family isn’t only blood related or legally related. If you feel close to someone you can consider them as part of your family.
There are a lot of things you can feel in this place besides love. In this place you can touch things like animals. Animals are terrific listeners once you finish pouring out your feelings they are speechless.

This place is filled with all the colours of the rainbow. When the sun raises it lights up this place. In this place everyone is beautiful in their own unique way. You can never get bored in this place. There is so much to do and so many places to go. In this place there is life in the sky, land and water.
Imagine if water could come out of the sky. Well in this place it can, it’s called rain. Rain provides water for all living things. It’s free and available to everyone. Its taste less so you’ll never get sick of the taste. It’s also colourless so if you don’t like a certain colour there’s no problem.

In this place there are a lot of smells to explore. Flowers have lovely aromas. When you’re hungry there’s a variety of delicious food to be tasted. When you’re hot there is food to cool you down and when you’re cold there’s food to warm you up.
Same with clothes, you can where less clothes to keep cool and to keep warm you can where more clothes.

There’s this sound that will make you want to get up and dance this is called music. There are other sounds too, to hear.
Animals make sounds too; each one has its very own noise to make. Us as humans have our very own different voice to chant out loud. Everyone has their own special voice. You can recognise people by their voice.

In this place most people have five senses which are touch, see, hear, smell, and taste. You can also talk and sing.

So where is this place and how do I get there?

This place is called Earth and you already live here so have fun and make the most out of life.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!