The 3 Golden Armour

Once upon a time there were 3 homeless snakes. Their names were Billy, Joey and Hansel.
After being knights for a long time they finally got enough money to buy a house. The snakes were so happy and exited, so they had a BBQ at their new house. In the main time Billy, Joey and Hansel were eating cooked rats and lizards and they thought it was delicious. Just then Hansel heard a slithering sound and all three snakes felt frightened. A minute later, “BOO!” came out 3 other snakes that looked exactly like them, more like identical twins. All of the snakes went slithering to go and defeat each other, but all of them were confused. Just a like the evil snakes prepared to fighting, because they were working for EVIL, but were not fighting. So the good snakes will hit each other. After a few minutes the three good snakes passed out. The evil snakes teleported to their boss King Cobra. Oh, so evil! Then Billy, Joey and Hansel were disappointed and wondered what to do?
All of a sudden there was sparkles shine on the house. It led them to the basement. The sparkles went into the air vent and the snakes followed it. They saw a room with weapons, armour and gadgets. Some of the sparkles went to the treasure chest. The snakes opened it. Inside the chest were 3 golden armours. They decided to put them on and to kill some of King Cobra’s snakes. Just then Hansel was going to press a self-destruct button. Billy shouted, “Don’t press that!” Hansel groaned but followed his advice. When they were about to leave Hansel brings a bomb with him. So they left to King Cobra’s castle. The golden armours snakes were going to enter King Cobra’s castle, but there was 12 guard snakes. They thought to fight them but when they come closer to each other the golden armours summoned the GOLDEN SNAKE and it knocked down the guards. Just then King Cobra comes out and starts to fight the good snakes. When they were going to get bitten by King Cobra Hansel throws the bomb. The bomb blows up, but King Cobra is not dead, he was only hurt. When the snakes arrived home, they found a scroll. It said, "You have to defeat monsters to earn new armours to defeat King Cobra," it had a map to the first monster...To be continued.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!