Elemental Defenders

Argon the dragon and his army consisting of Tortute, Trix, Tadley, Tuska, Ping, Dreaded, Caprico and Kronos are the defenders of the world Catan. "We must prepare to defend Catan against Schyfur", commanded Argon. "Yes sir" , replied his men.
Meanwhile, in Schyfur's lair, his army of shape-shifters were learning about their enemy's weaknesses. Schyfur's army had plasma guns along with a group of archers who could shoot flaming arrows.
The two armies met on the Zenorian plains. Schyfur stayed in his lair watching what was happening. Argon was on the battlefield though. The shape-shifters charged first and Trix held them back with a wall of fire, allowing Tuska to cut a tree making it fall on a group of shape-shifters. Caprico took out two of the ten archers with his harpoon gun. Kronos harnessed the power of the Sun and took out another two archers. Tadley and Tortuff froze two shape-shifters and Dreaded teleported them to another dimension.
Schyfur unleashed his secret weapon, the twenty X-Bow archers who rapidly fired metal arrows. Dreaded, Caprico and Tuska had to retreat to the palace because metal affected their powers. Argon used the Ring of Fire to parlayse fifteen X-Bow archers. The remaining archers surrounded Argon with metal shards making him immovable.
Ping electrified two archers. Tortuff and Tadley formed an Ice Shield that was fifty centimeters thick to keep the arrows away. You could not see through the shield, and so the enemy did not notice Trix and Kronos sneak around them to attack them from behind. Kronos surrounded an archer with grass and Trix scorched him. There were five X-Bow archers and sixteen shape-shifters left. Argon took out six shape-shifters, Kronos took out two archers, Tadley took out five X-Bow archers and Trix took out five shape-shifters.
Schyfur unleased five crystal Golens and three fire Titans. Ping, Tadley and Kronos had to retreat because crystals affected their powers. The crystal Golems shot six crystals. The crystals landed on the retreating army of Argon. They evolved into Evolutions. Argon, Trix and Tortuff also evolved. Tortuff got the power to split into five mini Tortuffs and he did.
They all gained elements as well. Argon and Trix were fire, Kronos was life, Tuska was Earth, Tadley was ice, Caprico and Tortuff were water, Dreaded was magic and Ping was electricity. Not only did Argom's team win against Schyfur's army, but they also gained elements and evolution.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!