Jake Fatso The Candy King

Once there lived a guy called Jake Fatso.But his parents called his second name fatso because he was very fat when he was a baby.He was in grade five.If he ever saw candy anywhere even with a teacher he would take it. But he was never fat.He was the skinniest in his whole class and school.

One day Jake saw the principal eating a wonka chocolate bar an extra big one.He ran to take it and snatched it off the principal WHOOSH! He ran with the chocolate bar and ate it.The principal expelled Jake and the principal said "Jake Fatso I here by declare you expelled from this school!" the principal came close to Jake's ear and whispered "you should go to candy college".

After he went home and told his parents what happened and they said in an angry voice "son" then a very happy voice,"WE ARE SO PROUD OF YOU!".Then they said"you should go to candy college.

Then Jake said i'm going to the candy store" and he left. On his way to the candy store Jim's candy store Jake fell in a hole 100 feet under ground in a pool of popping candy and lollies with chocolate milk.He was amazed of all the candy there.HE found a candy gem he ate it and he became the king of candy.He had a big army of of candy warriors and had candy if somebody takes a bite out of it it will grow back like it was. He came out of his chamber of candy and found out the city was under attack by healthy food DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUN....... it was Jake's worst enemy he hated healthy food so much that he put on his candy mask and went with his army to kill the healthy food.He shouted charge as his army ran with weapons made candy steel.Jake saw that his classmate Nicky Sprout Potato (AKA N.S.P). He was the commander of the healthy food.
N.S.P was the complete opposite of Jake.He,for some reason loved healthy food,hated junk food and was always being an uptight 'goody too shoes'.Jake had always hated N.S.P ever since they were kids.
Just then,the battle had begun and both armies charged at each other.It was an epic battle and there were broken pieces of candy and broken bits of veggies everywhere in the battlefield!Suddenly,Jake had a great idea to put a stop to N.S.P once and for all!He decided a magic spell that he had read in a book earlier when he had first arrived at the candy kingdom."Candy crush!" yelled out Jake as he held out his open hand.Then a portal appeared that could lock N.S.P in a different dimension."NOOO!" screamed N.S.P as he got sucked into another dimension.N.S.P was locked in the portal forever!
To make things even better,Candy started falling out of the clouds like rain!It was a great experience.Sadly,it really was too good to be true and Jake found himself lying on his family's couch.There was no more candy falling out of the sky or any candy kingdoms in sight.He was back at home.It had all been a dream!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!