Ned's Helmet

Hi, I’m a helmet! I was made a few weeks ago by an Australian Outlaw – NED KELLY!! Ned Kelly and his gang made me out of metal. They shot me like mad to see if I would break. I didn’t get a dint. Ned was shocked by how strong I was.

Ned was getting chased by the police. We kidnapped some people and took them to an Inn. We weren’t hurting them – in fact, we were having a party!

When Ned went outside, the police started firing at us. I was doing my job by protecting his head, but his arms and legs got shot. He fainted from blood loss. We were found at the back of the Inn.

Ned got hung. I was sad that Ned died. Now I am hung in the State library of Victoria for everyone to see.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!