Nicholas Sparks And The Unknown Mission

“Come on Jake! Quickly, get into the cock, I have been waiting for 10 minutes now” Nicholas Sparks told his 3 year old Doberman. Nick was a 15 year old spy for a spy agency called T.E.S.S.A which stood for Top Elite Secret Spy Agency. Just 24 hours ago, Nick had been given a mission, which as usual was send to his SpyPad but this was not just any mission. Normally when he was given a mission, he would be told why he needed to complete this mission, who or what he was looking for, important details like that. But this time all his SpyPad read was:

Mission Assigned to:
Agent Sparks

Mission Name:
CONFIDENTIAL

Description:
CONFIDENTIAL

Your mission:
You must fly to outer space, landing on the moon. You then will search for any signs of an underground base station. If rumors are correct and you find a base station, enter. Try not to be noticed and find a girl with the initials, A.M.S. Do not ask any questions, and bring her straight back to T.E.S.S.A.

Travel:
You will be traveling in the Mini-Jet.

It felt like hours when Nick and Jake had finally landed on the moon. Each wearing a pair of shoes that Professor Martch, the agencies top inventor had made, Nick and Jake set off on their first adventure. After ages, Nick finally saw something that caught his eye. He saw a small hole, about the size of a hula-hoop. As they looked over the edge, the ground around them crumbled and they fell in. Landing with a bump, Nick and Jake looked around at their surroundings. All was dark accept a door which was being lit by a spot light. Carefully and quietly, Nick opened the door. There was an elevator in a small room, and lit like the previous one.

After getting off at the 27th floor, Nick and Jake had hidden behind a thick, round pillar. Using his SpyPad, Nick informed T.E.S.S.A that the rumors were true and they had found an underground base station. There were barley any people, but, one lady caught Nick’s eye and he couldn't get her seriously evil look out of his mind, so turning he and Jake invisible by attaching another of the prof’s gadgets, the Invisi-Pulsar to his belt, and Jake's collar, they followed the red-haired lady. Suddenly, Jake accidentally knocked Nick’s Invisi-Pulsar off, enabling his visibility. The next thing they knew, they were being chased by two huge, hovering robots. The boys split up, taking two paths each. Soon they found each other charging at one another. They both had the same idea. They ran and ran until they almost knocked into each other, but with a quick dart out the way, the robots smashed into each other, bursting into millions of pieces.

Soon the boys realized a door behind them that read:


The boys had found a girl, about Nicks age. They asked her for initials. She told them it was A.M.S. Back in the jet, they were close to landing. The girl hadn't said a word, and neither Nick or Jake wanted to be the first to break the silence. Eventually Nick spoke.
“I'm not supposed to talk to you, but what does A.M.S stand for?”
“Ashley Morgan Sparks” said the girl, hesitating.
They figured out that Ashley was Nicks twin sister! She was taken when they were 2 months old, and T.E.S.S.A had finally found her location, on the moon! T.E.S.S.A hadnt told him about her when he was given the mission, in case he hadn't found her.
THE END

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!