Uncle Joes Undead Birthday Present Of Revenge

Hello! l’m Jim. It was the 7th of February in this story and I can tell you now it is the 8th and I’m not dead, yet. This is the story of my Uncle Joe’s revenge plan too kill me!
It all started a long while ago now. Caroline (my younger sister), Uncle Joe and I, were driving alongside Loch Ness Lake when Uncle Joe wound down the window, leant out and shouted “Nessssiiiie!” But he leant too far. SPLAT! That was the last we saw of him, until now.
Okay, back to the 7th of Feb.
It was a dark and stormy night. Caroline and I were driving along the A67. Scotland’s (and the worlds) most haunted road.
I saw somebody on the stone wall. And no, it wasn’t Humpty Dumpty. It was Uncle Joe! His eyes were rolled behind their sockets and his beard glistened like the moon in the dark night sky.
We decided to offer him a ride, but once we got out of the car, he had disappeared! Vanished! Gone! Caroline and I drove on.
We saw him again a little later on. But this time, we accidentally ran over him! We got out of the car to see if he was okay but he was gone again!
Suddenly, a big, dark beef truck with Uncle Joe driving it was heading straight for us!
AH!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!