King Cameron And Prince Trey

Once upon a time there was a King and he lived in a castle. His name is Cameron and he had one little boy and his name is Trey, he was a Prince.
They had four servants. The King and Prince were heroes, the King was Batman and the Prince was Superman.
Someone was in trouble and then the King and Prince went to go save him. It was Trevor and there were ten tigers and they were around him and he was scared. He was so scared that he started screaming so loud that a cup can broke from the castle. He went to the toilet and when he was in there he was in the girl’s toilet. He got off the seat and went to the boy’s toilet. When he got out of the toilet he went shopping. The Prince became the new King and so it went on.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!