Jack. Frost

Hi, my name’s Jack. Frost.
Most people go on normal holidays, like on an airplane or in the car. I went on a rainbow red submarine to the Atlantic, my submarine burst from pressure; the current carried my wasted corpse throughout the creepy, disgusting Atlantic Ocean.
I was reborn as I got lifted up to the icy surface through a hole in the thin ice. My eyes started to slowly open mysteriously; I saw a glowing staff floating in front of me. I picked it up and banged it on a nearby tree, a huge sparkling snowflake started to form mysteriously on the old unapproachable tree! I was amazed but very confused as the dry, rotten, alarming wind lifted me off the ground and carried me to a nearby village. I tried to ask where I was but the people just kept on walking, I turned around and a kid walked straight through me! I asked myself some questions, “can they hear me? Or see me?
How do I know my name you might ask? Well the man on the moon told me that was all he ever told me, (sigh). I walked over to a place I knew very well; it was Jamie’s house, a remarkable glow red house with wonderful shimmering clean windows. Today was his birthday, he couldn’t see me, yet I still had to get him a present. As I flew up to his window I wondered what I was going to get for him. Suddenly clicked! I glanced through his window. He was lying on his bed looking at his new shoes. I began to draw a picture of a bunny on his window, and then I made it jump out and bounce on air! 3 seconds after that I made it explode causing Jamie’s room to snow!
One tiny snowflake landed on Jamie’s small nose. I had just jumped inside and Jamie turned around, “Jack… Jack. Frost!” Jamie said excitedly, ‘that’s, my name…he said my name” I said confused. ‘Wait, can you hear me”? I asked, Jamie opened his eyes widely and answered. “Ahu,”Jamie said excitedly. “Can you see me? I questioned. “Yes” Jamie said excitedly, as we walked out to get ice-cream, we got trapped in an alley way! “Jack I’m scared,” Jamie wallowed, “Ahahahahah” Shadow yelled like a mad man, a dark evil Shadow that lurks in abandon alley ways until finally, someone comes along. “don’t be scared… we’re gonna’ have a little fun! I said confidently, I picked up a snowball and threw it at Shadows face! ”Ahhh” screamed Shadow as he wiped snow of his face. He noticed we were gone, “stays hear Jamie” I said heroically as I flew off towards shadow. Our battle was glorious, hearts stoped people where running, what a day. “How dare you have fun in the presence of Shadow?” Shadow yelled loudly as Jamie and I had a snowball fight. I played as Jamie’s melancholy faded.
What a marvel to be told.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!