That Day In London

One day, a little girl called Jesse woke up early. Her mum, dad and two sisters were still in bed fast asleep. Jesse tip toed down the stairs, trying hard not to wake Lauren and Amy up. She slept in her clothes that night so she put on her worn pale blue sneakers with holes in them. She crept out the door and ran down the front steps. It was a beautiful sunny morning so Jesse decided to skip school and get a bus down to London and go shopping. She waited ages for the bus to come, but there was a screech and it was there. When Jesse jumped off the bus she ran to her favourite shop of all time Fashonista Kids. As soon as Jesse got in she went to the jeans isle and looked at them. They were all different styles and colurs but she could only afford one pair so she got a pair of sky blue skinny jeans and a black frilly singlet top. But she kept looking at the other shops not realising that the time was round about ten P.M. Suddenly the door slammed and Jesse was trapped inside Friends Forever Fashion. Then Jesse wondered what she was going to say to mum.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!