Next Level?

So there i was, Chillin' on the couch - my bro to my left - a half eaten packet of chips to my right - controller in my hand and ready to take on the world!

Rockin' the Magma Mod on my rocket launcher- I was killin' like a boss. Shots were being fired everywhere, Napalm explosions breathed devastation all around me, everything in my path was incinerated! No-one was left alive. Limbs were falling out of the sky right before my very eyes, blood oozed into every crack of the playing field, charred fragments of metal were flying through the air at impossible speeds... And then there was me, standing in the middle of it all - admiring my handy work. 'Super-Hard?' I don't think so!

As the final wave of enemy's deployed there ships and readied themselves for the battle of their lives, my bro came charging in with unimaginable brute, workin' his RHINO like a student in summer.* Brilliant shards of light rained down from the sky! The ground cracked under our very feet. The world around us was erupting from the sheer force of awesomeness, and then... Silence.

The world stopped spinning. Everything ceased to a halt. Neon sparks floated down to the ground, blanketing the earth like molten snow. The breeze sent shivers up our spines and the air filled our nostrils with the stench of crimson victory.
We turned to each other and said, "Next Level?"


*(no class)

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!