Rags To Riches

In a very poor family there lived a little girl named Naomi. She loved her family so much. Her family was very sick of starvation. One day Naomi entered a story writing competition. First place was a baby elephant, second place was two thousand dollars and third place was a laptop. Naomi was very excited. One month later the judges announced the winner on a little radio. Naomi listened very carefully. In third place was a girl named Mimi, second place was Gina and in first place was Naomi. Naomi cried with joy as she heard the news. She told her family and they were all very proud of her. A week later Naomi received her baby elephant. Naomi was happy and also proud of herself. She played with the baby elephant and fed it leaves. Two weeks later Naomi’s family were extremely sick, so Naomi decided to sell the baby elephant for one million dollars. Naomi cared about her family more than pets. A very rich man bought the baby elephant and gave Naomi one million dollars. Naomi showed her family, her family was crying with happiness. Naomi and her family decided to move to Australia. They got to Australia from China's airport. Naomi and her family bought a double story house and lots of food and drinks. Naomi had friends over all the time now. Naomi and her family were fit and healthy. They lived happily ever after.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!