The First Story

See, the reason I can't write anything is because I don't know how to finish anything. I get like a paragraph onto it and don't know what to write next. It's terribly depressing. I love to write but my motivation runs out all the time.

Like this one time I was writing about a girl who wants to sing. I got through one chapter and gave up. I didn't know what to write next. Even this story, I'm struggling to finish this story.

This other time I was writing a fanfic and I finished it but it was on a cliff-hanger, and I had a great ending but I couldn't start the sequel.

Every story I write (well start to) is cause I have a great ending for it!

All this is fiction, of course. But like all fiction lays some truth behind it...

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!