YOLO

Just for fun I want to smile at someone random, when they smile back, frown.
Just for fun I want to work at Starbucks and spell everyone’s name wrong just so they get annoyed.
Just for fun I’m going to find a girl in the world who looks exactly like me.
Just for fun I will put my brother in a go kart and I’ll run down the drive-way yelling “The British are coming!”
Just for fun I want to put a walkie talkie in a gnome and yell at people coming past and scare the wits out of them.
Just for fun I hope to be able to control my laughter so I can at least pull off one successful prank in my lifetime.
Just for fun I want to take some spare bolts on a roller coaster and tell the person in front of me and say “Dude these came out of your seat!”
Just for fun I will invent a time machine and travel back in time so I can fix all my mistakes so I never sinned and become Jesus.
Just for fun I’m going to go shopping with my best friends and where going to put stuff in peoples carts without them noticing.
Just for fun I’m going to tag someone random, say “You’re it” and see if they chase me.
Just for fun I will ring up Pizza Hut and ask if they have dominos number.
Just for fun I want to write “sorry for the damage on your car” and stick it to random peoples cars.
Just for fun I feel putting a sign on a drive thru microphone that reads “speaker broken. Please yell”
Just for fun I want to glue $100 to the ground and see how many people try to pick it up.
Just for fun I want to walk into McDonalds, go up to the counter and ask where the nearest McDonalds is.
Just for fun I decided to write this poem.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!