Haunted...

As I rushed through the dark corridor of my haunted school, trying to be on time for once, I felt a tap on my neck, which sent the shivers down my spine. I turned around being carefully not to drop my heavy load of books. An evil look meet my eye, it was Mr. Schmel. "Haha!" He laughed wickedly, then gave me a shove, which sent me toppling over. "What do you think you are doing, running to class so late, Gore?" he questioned me, then kicked me in the shin. "I was, was just, today was my birthday and my mum said I could sleep in," I replied quickly. I picked up my scattered books on the floor, then tried to walk away. But Mr. Schmel grabbed me by the shoulders. "Not so fast, Gore. You're coming with me," he chuckled.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!