Party Disaster

On the weekend Mille got an invitation for her best friend Sophies 8th birthday Party. Mille quickly run to her mum and asked her if she was able to go to the party. Her mum looked at the time and date on the invitation. She said 'Sorry sweetheart, but " "But what!" said Mille interrupting her. Finally, Mille's mum finishes "thats the day of my birthday party. Sorry Millie. Millie went in to her room stomping. Her mum put her ear on the door, as expected Millie was crying. Millie's mum felt very sad for her. She tried to think what would make her happy but couldn't think of any thing. Finally, she thought of something. Millie's mum had a grin on her face. She quickly rang up Millie's best friends mum and said Millie is coming to the party but do not say a word to Sophie.

When the day of Sophie's birthday party came Millie felt very sad. Then she heard a knock on her bedroom door. 'knock, knock'. She waited a while and then said "come in" it was Millie's mum and she said "are you ready for Sophie's Party?" When Millie heard that she gave her mum the biggest cuddle and kiss. Once she had finished she got ready for the party and got to the party and had a ball. After her mum picked her up they went to the mums party and she caught up with all her family.


THE END

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!