Paradise

Paradise. That's where I am.
As my soft winter feet touches that marvellous sand, it crunches in between my toes and it makes me laugh loudly. I quickly change into my swimmers and I sprint towards that glorious looking ocean.
A group of dogs race towards a ball and they swiftly touch my ankles as they pass.

I dive under the first wave that catches my eye. The temperature makes my skin buzz. It's beautiful.
As I resurface the whole world is smiling at me. The babies, the birds, the mountains and the lakes. Everyone, everything is smiling at me.
I feel so peaceful, tranquil and happy.

I slowly walk back to where I am set up and I wrap my sun drenched towel around my moist shoulders.
I dry my skin off and lie down.
I let the sand cover me and I close my eyes and whisper
Paradise, Paradise, could this get any better?

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!