Life

Life.
A gift we possess in which we take advantage of every day without always realising it's true value.
The things that separates us from being an endless black pit of nothing.
It allows us to wake up everyday.
It allows us to do things and say what you want to say.
It allows us to go through various experiences that enrich us and challenge us, so that when we pass, we have no regrets.
It is something that should be celebrated more than just once a year. Not with an elaborate party or festival, but just maybe a simple recognition everyday such as; "Today I'm happy that I'm alive."
Why?
Because one day you won't wake up.
One day you won't be able o say or do anything more.
A day where regrets start to creep in but there will be nothing to be done about it.
A day none of us can truly predict, therefore it is important to always remember and cherish this gift as much as possible.
Life is the gift that just keeps giving.
So don't hold back.
Don't suppress it's powers.
Get as much as you need from it.
That is when you really and truly appreciate the value of it.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!