Elemental Man

Police HQ, “This is a serious outbreak crisis” says the police officer into his walkie talkie. A few days earlier most of Soonsville criminals escaped due to a massive explosion which destroyed the prison cell walls and allowed all the prisoners to escape. “All officers on red alert” calls the officer into the walkie talkie.
The walkie talkie belongs to Elemental Man, Soonsville local superhero. He can shoot fire from his hands. He can move water with his hands. He can blow icy cold air from his mouth and he can throw extremely big rocks. He can also fly using the power of the four elements and saves lives all over Soonsville.
A former police officer, since his accident with the Elemental skull, he has been spending his days saving lives in his superhero costume decorated with pictures of the four elements. Now with all these escaped prisoners, Elemental Man has just left his house to arrest all those villains. “Coming up to 48th street” reports Elemental Man in his walkie talkie. “That’s where the most dangerous villain is” says Officer Tony into his walkie talkie.
“There he is” calls Elemental Man to Officer Tony into his walkie talkie. Elemental Man shoots a fire ball at the villain called Henry ‘Warzone’ Bob; he is a tall and strong guy with tattoos and some scars on his face. Warzone ducks and grabs a stolen gun that he got from a police officer in the prison break. Bang, bang, bang the bullets whizz past Elemental Man’s head as he flies towards Warzone shooting fire balls. Warzone’s gun runs out of bullets. Warzone starts cursing, sees a police officer with a machine gun, dodges all the bullets and grabs the machine gun from the police officer and starts shooting at Elemental Man. He dodges all the bullets except one which whizzes past him and rips his superhero costume, sending Elemental Man back a bit. Elemental Man shoots water at Warzone’s feet and freezes it with his icy breath. Then Elemental Man calls into his walkie talkie “Warzone is stuck here if you want to pick him up.” “Sure will” calls back Officer Tony.
Just then Officer Tony and lots of other police officers arrive in their armoured cars and trucks ready to take Warzone to jail. “Thanks again Elemental Man” says Officer Tony. “No problem” calls back Elemental Man as he flies back home.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!