Take My Life Away

BRINGGGGG “ahhh shut up phone!” I yelled, the first day of a new school I tumbled out of bed and quickly jumped to my feet. While trudging to my mirror I moved my hair out of the way of my face and grumbled “hate starting new schools”.
Staring at my face in the large mirror I sighed heavily, just the black hair and big brown eyes, my mother says “just a typical teen girl” when I muck around with my hair though it is done up nicely.
“Isabella Kayla Richardson come down here for breakfast” Mum demanded stoping my train of thoughts
“Why today why” I whinged “because you need to start school now stop squirming Isabella”, I could hear the bus coming and panicked “mummy please no I feel sick” I cried “get on the bus now” she scolded
* * *
As soon as I got to school people stared at me and started laughing and one girl came up and pulled my hair and called out “THIS GIRL IS A LOSER” my eyes welled up and ran away crying.
“Isabella Richardson please come with me” a young lady politely asked I nodded quickly but slowly and rose up to the lady “hi I’m Mrs Taylor and I’m going to take you to your class and show you around the place” Mrs Taylor brightly told me then I was thinking to myself that dying would be better than being teased by people that I don’t even know yet, “No I don’t want to” I demanded like a little girl not wanting to leave a dress shop or a candy store, “you must Isabella or you forget that you ever came to this school” Mrs Taylor ordered raising her voice at me “fine I’ll go” I sulked and followed her to my next class.
“And that’s how you use the pie symbol ladies and gentleman” A woman told the class I came to “Miss Berry may I interrupt?” Mrs Taylor asked Nicely “Of course Hannah, Class finish the sums on the board please” Miss Berry Replied and asked the class, “oh new girl what’s her name Hannah” Miss Berry asked “Isabella Richardson” I answered before Mrs Taylor Could say anything more than stepped in to the class room and everyone started throwing pens and rubbers at me and calling me names while the two teachers where chatting away while I was getting hurt physical and mentally.
“Ok class lunch” Miss Berry chimed when the bell went, I zoomed out of the class and got my lunch, and sat down before anyone came down, “excuse me LOSER!” a really high pitched scream came to me “Lizzy shut up” A blond yelled at Lizzy “Whatever Becca” she whispered “now Isa loser MOVE!” Becca Yelled at me while digging her nails into my skin and making me bleed “OW stop please Becca please” I cried in pain “well get lost” she yelled I ran away to the office and demanded for the student coordinator and told her about Becca and showed her my bleeding skin she looked and called her down to the office “Becca you need to stop bulling Isabella for crying out loud” The coordinator demanded her “but Mrs Kayla she was sitting at my seat” Becca cried Mrs Kayla put her finger up and pointed to the detention room and Becca cried so hard that her Make up started to run. “Isabella I thank you for coming down to the office” Mrs Kayla told me “It was like she was going to take my life away” I Replied.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!