The Educated Aliens

Excellence Award in the 'Write As Rain 2014' competition

One day on the planet Keplonk there lived 2 educated aliens Zorg and Zerg. One day there were no schools left on Keplonk. Zorg and Zerg were very sad. So they decided to go and search for a school so they could learn! They decided to go to Earth! They said their goodbyes and jumped into their U.F.O. They landed in Australia! Sadly they landed in the middle of nowhere, and there were no schools in the middle of nowhere! Zorg and Zerg were sad again. There was no fuel left in their U.F.O and they didn't know how human ground felt. Whilst they were being cowards tap dancing on their U.F.O a bird landed on the ground. Zorg stopped and decided to jump off the U.F.O onto the ground. "Hey Zerg I'm fine! Come on! I feel better than ever!" Zerg didn't want to start an argument and Zorg didn't seem to be harmed, so Zerg jumped onto the ground. They did cartwheels, the splits, whirls and twirls and then decided to actually go somewhere. Zorg and Zerg skipped off in the direction of Landia, where the Australian Malien School was. Zorg face-planted onto a rock, but of course Zerg didn't care. He picked Zorg up and saw the words "LANDIA THIS WAY". Zerg jumped up and down "A place! A place! Surely they have a school! The names pretty sophisticated right Zorg?" "Yea-huh" said Zorg with his face filled with dirt. Zerg dragged Zorg to Landia. Zorg coughed and said to Zerg "You couldn't have waited for me to get up?" Zerg shrugged as the two aliens ran through the streets while the people were screaming and running to their homes. At last Zorg and Zerg found the Australian Malien School and went inside. Principal Homework walked down the hall and ran into the two aliens. She screamed and dropped all the homework books she was holding. "Sorry human being we would just like to join this school we may be Aliens but we would like to be accepted". Principal Homework slowly picked herself up and said "Sure but try not to creep anyone out of the school". After a few days of settling in Zorg and Zerg became popular and accepted by everybody.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!