Santas Head Elf

All was quiet and still in the deserted walkways and avenues that sweep through the ghostly shopping centre. A large Christmas tree stand tall in the middle of the shopping centre. Underneath the half-light tree there lay hundreds of presents stacked up on top of each other to form a pyramid shape twinkling lights that dance and shimmer in the light. A little boy no older then 7 stands in front of the tree on his head he we're a scarlet elf hat with tiny bells that twinkle as he takes tiny steps towards the door to match his hat someone has dressed him in a green and red jolly outfit, emblazed across his chest in bright gold letters spell Santa's Head Elf. All of a sudden the littles boys face turns into an evil grin from cheek to cheek, he runs out of the shopping centre with a bag over his shoulder. He knocked on a little girls door and leaves that same bag at her door step then runs away. BANG!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!