Killer Holiday

One day Codey, Lady Gaga and Sam went on a holiday. Codey and Lady Gaga went in a limo and Sam went in his car. The place was on top of Killer Hill. When they got there a really spooky man was outside. He said ‘Hello, my name is Tom. I own the palace’. He also said there was a murder five years ago and they have a feeling the killer is coming back tonight. There was a pause. The owner said ‘Let’s go to the rooms’. Codey slept in the first room. Lady Gaga was in the next room and Sam was in the last room. They unpacked and got ready for dinner.

For dinner they had roast pork and for dessert they had mud cake. After that they heard a gun shot. The bullet just missed Codey by a centimeter. They ducked under the table and ran to Codey’s room and hid. They heard a man walk by the door.

The guy had a machine gun. He started to shoot. When he shot he killed Tom. We tried all we could do to save him but it didn’t work. We ran to Lady Gaga’s room because there was a secret exit behind the bookcase. We all ran to the exit. Just as the door shut the guy walked in. He saw us so he opened the door and came after us.

We were running on a very high ledge. The guy shot Sam and he fell off the ledge. We ran and after 9 steps the guy fell off as well. We got off and ran to safety. We got to our homes and never talked about it again.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!