Random People Save The World

One random day two random people went to Antarctica for no reason at all, Kinda random.
On the way to a random mountain a random Abdominal Snowman randomly came. “Roarrrr!” yelled the abdominal snowman. “Gotta blast!” shouted random guy no. 2. “Yakawonda!” screamed the random scaredy cat (no. 1).
So the random bunch of people and a snowman chased each other all the way to the even more random country Australia. Very random! The random snowman stepped in the random state of the Northern Territory. RANDOM!
They took two steps in New Zealand and then went back to the random boat. It was randomly pointless. They did the same random thing in Russia. Randomly pointless. When they got to Greenland the snowman had trapped them! Well this trip around the globe was pointless. “We’re gonna die anyway!” said random guy no. 2. “Pretty big don’t you think?” said random guy no. 1. “You should see a two year old one!” said random guy no. 2. “When you said he’s pretty big don’t ya think, I’m not a girl?” said the snowman. “Hey stop it random talking penguin.” “This is random,” said random guy no. 2. “Okay then. Why didn’t you ask? I thought we were playing tiggy!” said the random snowman. “Well this tops off a random rip” said random guy no. 2. “Yeah, let’s go home” said random guy no. 1. “Do you know the way home?” said no. 2.
THE END OF THIS RANDOM STORY OR IS IT?
Yes, in very small writing. So that’s the answer to the question up above, or is it?

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!