Party Day

The day has finally arrived. It’s my party day and all my friends are coming. Isn’t that great. I arrived at my party place, it was dark, very dark, even to dark to see. I was a bit scared. My friends started coming. The first people were Olivia and Jolie they are my besties. I secretly told them to come earlier so we could practice some cool dance moves. We started to dance to the music, when suddenly the fire alarm went off and sprinklers came squirting from the roof. The door slammed shut. Everyone jumped! I screamed, “ we don’t have the keys and it is pitch black”. The sprinklers were squirting us. Then we were all drenched. I herd people screaming let us out, let us out. People’s parents were screaming out to Jolie, Olivia, Daisy and lots more that we need to get out. Luckily the boys came and saved the day. It was their party day too and they found the keys on the ground and opened the door. Tones and tones of water came bubbling out like a wave at the beach. Maybe it didn’t quite happen exactly like that, maybe I exaggerated a little bit.

By Kate Wilsmore
3H – St Charles Primary School

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!