Baseball

Once upon a time, this girl named Mia loved playing sport but she didn't know which one to play so she asked her dad and he said "I know which one you can play it's a game I used to play when I was a little boy about the same age as you." Then Mia said"oh please tell me I really want to know which one is best for me, come on don't you want to see me be athletic." So Mia's dad went into the basement and got out a box, in the box was a glove and a bat. Mia didn't get it at first but then her dad said "It's a baseball bat and glove. Don't you see this will be a perfect sport for you to play and the glove will be a perfect fit for you." Mia tried on the glove and it was a perfect fit.Mia was very excited but then her dad said "Mia, darling there are some bad things that might happen to you like you getting hit with the ball, me and your mum don't want you to really badley injured, so bad we have to take you to the hospital." "OK I shall take that on and try to not get hit with the ball." Mia said sadley."The first game starts next week whose club do you want to be in?" The dad said.Then Mia said "I want to join my friends in the Footscray baseball club." So that's when the dad said "Really that's the club I played for do you want to see my old uniform." Just then the mum called out "Dinners ready!" Mia said "Yes please tell me I really want to see so I can get a picture in my head." The dad said "OK but after dinner." After dinner the dad showed her his baseball uniform and Mia was very pleased. The next day Mia had baseball try-outs. Mia got home and told her family that she got in to the baseball team. So from that day on Mia loved to play baseball.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!