Unbreakable

Unbreakable
Hi, my name is Zalivn Xlavx and I am an unusual person who has a special power. I keep this as a top secret so no one will know this.
I am an unbreakable person who can’t be broken so when I fall, I will get hurt but there are no broken bones or scars or bruises or anything else. All of my classmates felt really strange about this and some students are sometimes asking me how come you will not get any scars or bruises when you fall. It is good to not to have any of these, however I am still a different person to others.
This is how I find out that I am an unbreakable person.
On Monday, when I walked home from school, I accidentally tripped over the stone and grazed my knee. I thought it would bleed but it didn’t. So I don’t really care because it not really hurt. When I almost arrived home, my knee started to swell up like I was stung by a bee. However, my knee started to swelling up, I didn’t feel any pain and also no wound on my knee.
In this time, I started to feel like I was getting petrified on what was really going on. I rapidly ran home and told my mum that my knee was swollen but I don’t feel any pain. After I told my mum, I thought to myself, I am an unbreakable person who will never get any pain or bruises. So I tried to think about who I really am.
On the next day, when I went home from school, I suddenly met someone and it is not a normal person, it is a ghost with a friendly smile and a formal clothes. The ghost told me that I am an unbreakable person which never gets hurt. I couldn’t believe it in my eyes. I first didn’t believe him when something hits me and it didn’t bleed. Now, I am starting to believe him a bit by bit.
“You have a special power and you will use it everywhere you fall. Remember, you are an unbreakable person……..” the ghost said to me formally.
These things had really shocked me when the ghost talked to me and saying I have a special power. But why it was so secret, it because I don’t want to feel embarrassed by saying to them and they might laugh at me like I believe the way that others don’t. Even I don’t want to tell them I have a special power as they always don’t believe in me when I say something that is nonsense or something they don’t even exist.
This is how I find out that I am an unbreakable person and having this unusual special power. I will have to live with this for my whole life and maybe I will reveal this secret to the classmates as I get older.
This is the end of my unusual story.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!