Memories

Those un forgetful memories. The first time I bought him I was the happiest person in the universe. The times with my guinea pig were so un forgetful. I was making sure he was happy and safe at all times.
I talked with him, I hugged him and I even kissed him on his back! Those memories would never be forgotten. His white fur. His eyes like a flower. His legs and hands were soft as cotton. So I kept his name snowy! I also remember how he use to squeak when I gave him a bath. So many memories in my head that were stuck in my head. I took him to places with me. First I thought he would only stay with me for a few weeks But he had the courage to stay with me for a month. I thought everyday would he run away or stay! My last moments with him as I remember was me holding him tight hugging him tight and I was giving him a bath saying “Go back to your home!”
Having a feeling he would go away from me. THE NEXT MORNING I checked no sign of him I reached everywhere. May be this was the end. He would go away from me….forever. I wonder how long those memories would last. From that day on I would wait for him only if I had hope left in me he would stay in my heart forever……………………………..

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!