Zaras Birthday

Zara’s birthday
Zara wakes up it’s the day, it’s the day she says. It is her birthday. She even got her invites ready in December some time and now it is February 16th. So 3 months ago. We hear a ding dong ding dong ding ding ding dong. She opens the door and in comes Kelsie, Clodagh, Ella, Amy and a lot more of girls. Then we did hide and seek and more games. Zara opens her present and sees her sister lily in the corner frowning. Lily walks away in to the kitchen and does something to the cake but Zara doesn’t mind because she is too busy opening her presents. Her favourite present was her water sky sang gopro. In comes the birthday cake everyone is singing except lily who is smiling in the corner about something. So there up to happy birthday dear Zara happy birthday to you hip hip array hip hip array have a lovely day. She blows the candles out and makes a wish when she gets the knife she her everyone screaming. It was lily she put a bomb in the cake everyone went home I yelled at lily buzz off you boiled peace of camel bottom pus I HATE YOU. Those where the last word Zara said to lily. And lily felt so sorry because Zara sat in the corner on lily birthday. She wants to say sorry but Zara will say go away. Se tried but she said GOAWAY I HATE YOU.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!