The 4 Best Friends!

Once upon a time there lived four school girls and their names were Chloe, Ruby, Sophie and last but not least Tijana. One day Sophie betrayed her friends and did NOT join their MADS group, she didn't sit or talk to them and she also said bad things about them. So the next day Chloe went up to Sophie and said,

“Listen if you want to be like you have the past week then don’t talk to Ruby Tijana or Me and don’t call us oh and we are deleting you off Skype”

“I don’t care I do NOT want to be your friends anymore.” Sophie replied.

“Good!!” Chloe yelled back.

Then the next day Chloe found out that she had to sit next to the devil brat, so she went up to her teacher and said,

“I cannot sit next to this girl she has been driving me BONKAS for the past 2 weeks.”

“Now, Now I’m sure you two will get along just fine for three days.” the teacher replied.

“THREE DAYS NO WAY I am done I cannot do this I am leaving this classroom right now and me, Tijana and Ruby are changing schools.” Chloe replied with a bad attitude.

So that she did, she left the classroom and went to get Tijana and Ruby to leave the school.

Chloe,Tijana and Ruby left the school and walked to Chloe's house.

The next day they went back to their usual school but they where trying not to be noticed specifically in class.

At break they went to eat in the bush because they didn't want Sophie to see them.Then suddenly they heard a rustling noise coming towards them,they were thinking someone had saw them and told the teacher but it was just their other friend Kathrine(Kat).

"Sophie is looking for you and she is heading this way!" she exclaimed panting."If you want to be safe from her you MUST leave NOW!"she continued.
They got up thanking Kat and then ran looking for another hiding spot,then Chloe stopped in wonder."Has this little shed always been there in the little bush that no one dares to go?"she questioned.

"What shed?"Tijana and Ruby replied looking at each other in question."That one right there I can just see the corner of it,if you look closely you could see it to."she busted out.

They ended up in the shed after a few minutes."Chloe Robertson in 5B please come to the office,Chloe Robertson from 5B please come to the office,Thank You!"a voice said over the loud speaker.They all looked at her."Are you going to go?"the girls questioned."I have to."she replied."What if you get seen,what will you do then?"Ruby asked determined to fine out."I wont i will be careful and make sure i don't get seen until I reach my destination-the office!"Chloe replied positive.

Then a few minutes later she said goodbye and leaved.She made her way all they way to the office without being seen by ANYONE!When she slowly entered the tall glass door she saw.........

"You?!"Chloe and Sophie burst out as soon as Chloe walked through the principal's door.The principal knew all about what was going on and she was determined to fix it.

"You girls are not leaving my office until you're friends again."She exclaimed.

"Whatever but I'm not apologizing she is!"Chloe snapped.

"FINE I'M SORRY.FRO WHATEVER I HAVE DONE I AM SORRY!!!"Sophie yelled at the top of her lungs."Ok and I am sorry too,that is all you had to say the whole time was SORRY."Chloe replied.

Holding out her hand Sophie said....."FRIENDS AGAIN?""FRIENDS AGAIN!!!!"Chloe replied shaking her hand.

So in the end they were all reunited and the principal SAVED THE DAY(AS ALWAYS)

THE END!!!!!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!