Party Zelfs

Hi guys how you going? I’m Mittzy. I’ve got rainbow hair and I’m white with little pink wings. I’m here today with some of my greatest friends. Like Richey and Skittles and were going to tell you a story. One day when we were playing in the park we meet a girl called Mose. She was very kind and we played in the park all afternoon. When we had to go we asked if she wanted to sleep over and she said “Yes.”
Then Richey yelled “Yeah it’s a party!” “Well Richey not exactly” I say. “Not yet” yelled Richey. “Richey is a bit of the crazy one you know” I said to Mose. “Yeah I figured that out” Mose replied. We go home and Richey gets the balloons out. I laugh “Richey what are you doing?” “I’m getting ready for the party.” he says. “What party?” I replied. “The one we’re having.” he said. “Ok I guess we could have a little party” I say. “Oh that reminds me can you send out these 500 invitations?” Richey says. “WHAT!” I yelled. “Ok then were not having a party!” I said. “Anyway were having a party tomorrow night” I say. “Let’s get ready for that.” Mose said.
We grab the balloons and start blowing them up. Then we get our stereos and plug them in. Once that’s done we get all the tables ready and get our favourite Zelf foods out and put them on the tables. I think about what we could do when were done all that. I think Richey is trying to put faces on all the balloons now. I think he’s going a bit over board with this crazy thing. We go to the park and play for about an hour then we come home and as people arrive we start up the music and start to eat. Then the disaster happens all the stereos fall down. The foods knocked off the table and people are starting to leave. I scream “No stay, we’ll fix it.” “How are we going to fix it?” Mose yells back. I run up to her and whisper “I don’t know just roll with it.”

So she starts to roll with it. I don’t need to tell Richey because he’s eating the food off the floor and doesn’t even know everyone’s leaving. I’m not going to tell him because he’ll go really crazy. When everyone’s gone we tell him to get off the floor and when he gets up he says “Where is everyone?” “They left” I said. “Why?” he replied. “Everything got destroyed!” I answered. “So no party?” he says. “No party.” I say. But we ended up having our own little party and we loved it!!!!! Party hard!!!
PS. if your wondering were skittles has been he’s been hiding in the corner this whole time he’s a bit of a scaredy cat when it comes to other Zelfs. Well that’s all I’ll see you later.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!