Paradise In My World

I could feel it glow; it was what made the darkness of the night turn to day. I was looking at the beautiful garden which my parents had set out so perfectly; so that all of the objects there seemed to have a quality of human life. The tranquillity of the garden made all my thoughts go away and it was place where you could just look and enjoy. The lightest breeze brushed past my face, the trees and plants swayed to a melody of a song, with the leaves rustling as if they were tapping to the beat.
I strolled through the long green grass and smelt the freshness of the breeze, realizing that life wasn’t just full of trouble and there were always places for peace. Outside the house and inside, there were two different atmospheres; where in the garden the flowers and plants in nature were always in their most beautiful form, the twittering of birds sang from the heart of garden, made the music of the plants and flowers. The fish were dancing and swimming in the pond; which calmed my heart to my human soul.
In the garden there were the usual trees and flowers, with some animals too, but it is meaningful to me in life. When I just need a break from the madness of life, I am always a few steps to my paradise. Where my fingers run along the blooming flowers, my eyes are given a rainbow full of colors and sights. All the things in the garden, have always stimulated all my senses where my eyes are always looking in all directions, the smell the fresh air and the sweet scented flowers flowing into the atmosphere, hearing the leaves rustling against each other and the sounds of the with the scurrying of the frantic miniature creatures looking for food along the concrete ground and I can feel the texture of the flowers, plants, and the rough floor.
At the time of night when the moonlight glistens like a newest shining star, covering the earth; the tallest of plants it gives of a bright light of security to those who cross the path. The animals that live in the garden are fast asleep. Those nocturnal are wide awake; with the crickets chattering, the sounds of the croaking frogs in the distance, with sometimes a bark and a purr of a cat; Doing their job in the night yet to come. Sometimes I hear the wind blowing against everything, sometimes even the zoom of a car and the silent whisper of chattering neighbors or the rustling leaves can be heard. The sky is filled with silver wrapped clouds, with scattered stars sprinkled with gold. It is only when I am called when I have to enter back into the real world.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!