Zombie Cats

Aaaaaaah! I was surrounded by a bunch of ferociously hungry zombie cats. No wonder everyone called Friday the 13th an unlucky day. Here I’ll tell you how it all started.
I was on the way to school when two of the meanest kids from my class came telling me about the horror movie that’s coming 12:00 at midnight; ‘Zombie cats’ is coming tonight.
School ended and I was at home. I turned on the TV and saw the commercial and stayed up late to watch the movie even when my dad didn't let me. I was so scared. Just then I saw a mean, brain eating zombie cat. There wasn't one, not two, but a bunch of them! (Now we're at the start again).
Anyway, I was screaming at the top of my voice but it was useless, nothing happened. After a while my dad came out and turned the lights on. I found out it was my older brother’s evil cat Mikey. My dad found out that I watched the horror movie last night and boy, was I in trouble. I am so going to kill that cat when I get my hands on him!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!