Life

Is life a test or a game? A friend or foe? Love or heartbreak?
Life is confusing one moment you’re on top of the world and the next you’re gone, it’s true that you need to share the throne but no one should ever have to give up their throne they earned. It may sound selfish but you bled for that spot and the next thing you know you have to start again. Life is a test but it is a game, choose the wrong path and you have to go back a step. Sometimes people think life is a joke but enjoy being young while you can, some kids don’t ever get to be a kid they have to grow up straight away.
Life brings love into your life so easily and can take it so harshly. Life is a bully but a friend; it can treat you so good but ends up going behind your back. Life does things on purpose for all I know life could be making me do this so I can take something out of it or I could be choosing to do this not life. Life for me is God. God created our pathways and our life is the pathways, we could take the wrong turn but there is always going to be another road. No matter how many turns you miss there is always going to be another one.

But how do I know if God exists? I don’t care but for now I have to live my life and follow the paths even if they lead to the most horrible, embarrassing, awkward moments.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!