Haunted House

One day a little boy was going to get his friend when he saw a little cottage, he went in and saw the furniture was ragged and the cottage was very run down. Later on the boy was exploring the house, he thought that his parents would be worried but he was really tired so he found a bed and he went to sleep. In the morning he awoke to find he had changed into a ghost, he went from house to house until everyone was scared of him so he turned them all into ghosts except for one man. Later that day the ghosts were wondering around going house to house trying to haunt people but everyone was already a ghost and they were all doing the same thing. Suddenly they saw the one human left and they tried to scare him but he was to powerful ,with a wave of his wand he turned all the ghosts back into their old selves and they all appeared back in their beds and woke up forgetting everything that happened the day before. Everyone was back to there every day lives.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!